Helping Individuals & Families With Mesothelioma & Asbestos Litigation For Over 30 Years
Knowledge is power
At Richardson Patrick Westbrook & Brickman, we know you are here because you or a loved one is one of the 2,000–3,000 people afflicted yearly with mesothelioma— an insidious cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. You should know three things:
- You are not alone. Mesothelioma was preventable. Millions were exposed. Thousands have suffered needlessly—and many more will— from contact with asbestos, the only known cause of this cancer.
- Knowledge is power. There are support groups, a wealth of information on the medical issues, and a long history of courts awarding victims substantial compensation in properly presented cases.
- Choose trusted representation. For over 30 years, the attorneys at RPWB have worked with asbestos exposure victims, providing information and skilled counsel so they make smart choices. We have been instrumental in obtaining impressive verdicts and settlements in more than 30 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
At your service
In your time of anguish, legal action may not be a priority. RPWB understands that money will never adequately compensate you and your family. But, we feel that asserting asbestos victims' legal rights sends an important message to the negligent and reckless companies.
As stated, asbestos disease was preventable if asbestos companies and employers had not chosen personal profit above all else! You deserve fully-valued compensation for your suffering.
RPWB’s asbestos lawyers know each case is different and deserves individual attention. Peers and adversaries respect our attorneys for their tenacity, thoroughness, and record of success as counsel or co-counsel on some of the most significant cases in asbestos litigation history.
Please review this site for information about mesothelioma and your options. Knowledge really is power. We want you to know:
- What is Mesothelioma?
- What asbestos is and why it is so dangerous
- How your case will proceed
- What to consider in selecting a Mesothelioma attorney
- FAQs about filing a lawsuit
- How to find answers to your additional questions
Contact us for experienced representation
While many law firms stop just short of promising compensation, the truth is that mesothelioma cases are complicated. The disease can take decades to manifest, making pinpointing the exposure and responsible party a challenge. That’s why it is critically-important that you choose a reputable law firm with the resources to build the strongest case possible on your behalf. Our team of experienced attorneys has helped thousands of people suffering from mesothelioma throughout the United States achieve financial stability for their loved ones.
From our three South Carolina offices — Charleston, Mt. Pleasant & Barnwell — as well as Edwardsville, Illinois, we represent individuals and families in their fight for rightful compensation. Whether you live in South Carolina or elsewhere throughout the United States, consult the compassionate and knowledgeable injury lawyers of Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman. Call us today at 888-884-5195 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you owe us nothing unless we recover for you through settlement or verdict.