Helping Individuals & Families With Mesothelioma & Asbestos Litigation For Over 30 Years
Knowledge is power
At Richardson Patrick Westbrook & Brickman, we have pioneering asbestos litigation since the 1970s, and have helped thousands of mesothelioma victims throughout the United States. Our legal team is committed to providing you with skilled legal representation, individual attention and compassion as you seek treatment and make difficult decisions about the future.
If you or a loved one is one of the 2,000–3,000 people afflicted yearly with mesothelioma— an insidious cancer caused by exposure to asbestos — you should know three things:
- You are not alone. Mesothelioma was preventable. Millions were exposed. Thousands have suffered needlessly—and many more will— from contact with asbestos, the only known cause of this cancer.
- You have options. There are is a long history of courts awarding victims substantial compensation in properly presented cases.
- The lawyer you choose matters. For over 30 years, the attorneys at RPWB have worked with asbestos exposure victims, providing information and skilled counsel so they make smart choices to build the strongest case possible on their behalf. We have been instrumental in obtaining impressive verdicts and settlements in more than 30 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Mesothelioma affects the whole family
Important decisions about treatment and financial security must be made. Please review the links below for a good overview of mesothelioma, asbestos exposure and your legal options.
- What is Mesothelioma?
- What asbestos is and why it is so dangerous
- How your case will proceed
- What to consider in selecting a Mesothelioma attorney
- FAQs about filing a lawsuit
- How to find answers to your additional questions
We can help
Peers and adversaries respect our attorneys for their tenacity, thoroughness and record of success as counsel or co-counsel on some of the most significant cases in asbestos litigation history. RPWB is a well-known national plaintiff litigation firm based in South Carolina with a powerful network of co-counsel attorneys throughout the country. We have built cases against all of the major asbestos product manufacturers and many employers on behalf of workers from a variety of occupational backgrounds. For more on our history, click here.
In your time of anguish, legal action may not be a priority. We know that money will never adequately compensate you and your family. Keep in mind that we can tailor an approach that respects your wishes and meets your immediate and future needs. We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you owe us nothing unless we recover for you through settlement or verdict.
Asserting asbestos victims’ legal rights sends an important message to negligent and reckless companies, and may prevent similar acts that harm future generations. Asbestos disease was preventable if asbestos companies and employers had not chosen personal profit above all else. You deserve to be fully compensated for your suffering.
While many law firms stop just short of promising compensation, the truth is that mesothelioma cases are complicated. The disease can take decades to manifest, making pinpointing the exposure and responsible party a challenge. That’s why it is critical that you choose a reputable law firm with the resources to build the strongest case possible on your behalf. Our team of experienced attorneys has helped thousands of people suffering from mesothelioma throughout the United States achieve financial stability for their loved ones.
From our three South Carolina offices — Charleston, Mt. Pleasant & Barnwell — as well as Edwardsville, Illinois, we represent individuals and families in their fight for rightful compensation. Consult the compassionate and knowledgeable injury lawyers of Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman. Call us today at 888-884-5195 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.